Win a $250 Gift Certificate from Batmark!
*Current Pete's Deals subscribers are automatically entered!
Batmark Fine Jewelry
- Guaranteed highest prices paid for gold and silver
- The largest selection of colored gemstones in Lexington
- Experts in engraving and glass etching
- Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Across from Zandale Shopping Center, next to Taco Bell on Nicholasville Road
- Like Batmark on Facebook here!
Great news for current Pete's Deals subscribers—you are automatically entered in this giveaway!
If you are not a current subscriber, don't fret! Just click through on this giveaway to subscribe to Pete's Deals, and you will be entered.
Contestants can register from 8/1/12 through 8/3/12.
Don't forget the fine print!
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES PETE'S DEALS /"BATMARK $250 SWEEPSTAKES" EXPLANATION OF SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. The Pete's Deals/"Batmark " ("the Contest") is a sweepstakes sponsored by Pete's Deals and Batmark (hereinafter "Sponsors") and subject to these Official Sweepstakes Rules.
2. No purchase is necessary. All current Pete's Deals members are automatically entered. To enter the sweepstakes, contestants without an existing Pete's Deals account must register on the petesdeals.com website. Contestants can register 8/1/2012 to 8/3/2012
3. There will be 1 winner selected for the certificate. The winners will be selected on 8/4/2012. The winner will receive a $250 gift certificate from Batmark. The winner will be contacted by Pete's Deals 8/4 via e-mail. Winner must contact Pete's Deals to arrange to pickup the prize. The estimated value of the car wash prize is $250.
1. Contestants must be at least eighteen years old, and must be a resident of the United States to participate. Contestants must have proof of citizenship (passport or state issued birth certificate along with a photo ID).
2. Illegible or incomplete entry forms will be discarded.
3. The winners will be notified by e-mail. Email notification must acknowledged by the winner within 48 hours, or the prize will be awarded to another contestant. The prize cannot be transferred or exchanged. Winner may call or email Pete's Deals to claim the prize if they learn their name has been drawn as set out in paragraph 3 above. Neither Pete's Deals nor Sponsors shall have any responsibility for failure to claim any prize based on mechanical or printing errors, or allegations of telephone or internet difficulties.
4. As a condition to being eligible to enter the Sweepstakes, or to receive any prize, all Contestants are, by their entries submitted, subject to the terms of these Official Contest Rules as well as the statements contained in the entry form itself. As a condition to being awarded the prize, the winners must execute a written release of Pete's Deals and Sponsors from any and all liability arising out of participation in the Contest and receipt and use of the prizes. (See "Agreements & Releases" below.)
5. All federal, state and local taxes, if any, levied on the receipt of the prizes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. The prize may not be used for the purchase of alcoholic beverages. The prize is not transferable to third parties nor can they be resold, exchanged, or redeemable for cash.
6. All decisions of Pete's Deals and Sponsors are final.
7. Determination of the eligibility and acceptability of all entries, Contestants and winner(s) are in the sole discretion of Pete's Deals and Sponsors are final.
8. Winners must show proof of identification, including social security number, and sign an affidavit of eligibility and release.
9. Contestants are subject to and will follow, adhere to and obey the instructions and rules contained in these Official Sweepstakes Rules, and such other rules and regulations as may be established from time to time by Pete's Deals and the Sponsors. Pete's Deals and Sponsors reserve the right to change the rules and/or discontinue this contest at any time without prior notice.
10. No Contestant and no member of the Contestant's immediate family (spouse, ex-spouse, parents, siblings, children) or household members (whether related or not) shall be employees, officers, directors, representatives or agents of Pete's Deals, Sponsors or of any other contractor or sponsor associated with this contest.
11. All Contestants shall abide by, follow and adhere to the decency rules established by the FCC and by Pete's Deals and the Sponsors and shall not have been convicted of a felony of any kind.
12. Contestants are not, nor shall he or she for any purposes be considered, an employee of Pete's Deals or Sponsors, nor have any such opportunities been offered or promised to the Contestant, and participation in the Contest shall not be construed in any manner to constitute any offer of any such opportunities. The Contestants are not eligible for any benefits of any kind from Pete's Deals or Sponsors of any nature whatsoever by virtue of his or her participation in the Contest